February 4, 2009

I think I need a kick in the butt.....

Because it has been so long since I have written anything.....

I just have been really busy.....but doing what I just don't know.

I went to a bridal show last weekend, it was just a small one because I don't deal well with crowds, especially crazy engaged woman, and they are, apparently a whole different breed. Normally calm, cool and collected woman turn in to monsters and that is not even talking about their mothers. So needless to say I didn't go to the bridal fantasy show. I decided to go to the welcome wagon bridal show because a) It was free and b) it was just down the street from my house.
The exciting this is I ............
WON!!!
That’s right I won one of the door prizes. I didn't enter many of the draws because most of the services I wouldn't have used any way so I thought I would leave them for others that wanted them. SO anyway from ETHOS bridal I won..... A tiara!!! A $125.00 tiara. Now I wasn't even going to wear one but..I am now!!
I also told everyone I was going to wear it around the house and they needed to call me princess but that is another story ;)

I would post a pic of it but I am at work on my lunch break (which now has two mins left :( )
so I should go !!
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. A bridal show is pretty much my idea of hell. But a tiara? Now THAT is sweet. And yes, of COURSE you should wear it around the house. Why should you only get one day's use out of it? We could all use a few more days in our lives where we feel like pretty princesses.

    ReplyDelete